Recently, on Sinopec's annual results teleconference, the company representative answered questions about the oil prices, and said that the future trend of oil prices is still very uncertain, and it is expected to be around $100 this year and $85 next year respectively.
Sinopec, "There are many factors affecting oil prices at the moment, including geopolitics, macroeconomic trends, the implementation of the policy of OPEC+, the strength of the US DOLLAR and so on. We see a lot of uncertainty in the future oil prices. It is impossible to predict the accurate price, but a general trend could be estimated."
According to Sinopec, international institutions generally have a forecast of around $100 this year and around $85 next year in the oil prices. As geopolitical problems and other issues ease next year, oil prices will be lower than this year.
The volatile oil prices in the international market will continue to affect lots of industries and the supply of many products, like the Foaming Agent.
How to Measure the Quality of Foaming Agents?
There are mainly three indicators: foamability, foam toughness, and bleeding.
1. Foamability reflects the foaming ability of foaming liquid, which can be indicated by foaming height and foaming multiple. The higher the foaming height and foaming multiple are, the stronger the foamability of the foaming agent is.
2. Foam toughness is the characteristic that the foam will not be damaged within a specified period of time in the air, which is often indicated by the half-damage time that how long will half of the foam be damaged, and the settlement distance that how much the foam column will settle in unit time. The longer the half-damage time is, the better the foam toughness is. The smaller the settlement distance is, the better the foam toughness is.
3. Bleeding refers to the volume of aqueous solution produced after foam is destroyed.
Characteristics of Various Foaming Agents:
Commonly used foaming agents include protein based foaming agents, synthetic foaming agents, rosin foaming agents, etc. Different types of foaming agents have different foamability and the foams produced have different foam stability. Each type of foaming agents has its own limitations. For example,
1. The foam stability and the foaming multiple of rosin foaming agents are not so good, so it can only be used for foamed magnesite cement with the bulk weight more than 600㎏/m³, and cannot be used for the low-density foamed magnesite cement with the bulk weight less than 500㎏/m³;
2. The foamability and the foam stability of protein based foaming agents are relatively better, but the foaming viscosity is large, which is not conducive to mechanized production;
3. Compound foaming agents have better foamability and foam stability.
Suppliers of Foaming Agents
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents and foam generator supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. If you are looking for high quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Prior to the impact of COVID-19 on the chemicals and materials industry and the price of the Foaming Agent, many industry observers expected low to flat growth in 2021 in all regions outside Asia, with many countries seeing slower growth compared to recent years. Operational excellence has long been a hallmark of the Foaming Agent chemical industry, and many companies are financially able to withstand short-term dips in end-market demand due to rapid leverage from reduced capex on hand.
The analysis shows that, whatever the final course of the pandemic, we can expect the inevitable long-term effects. Workplaces are expected to slowly return to pre-COVID-19 practices. Companies investing in enterprise-wide digital initiatives saw these "payoffs" in the early pandemic environment. For more information about Foaming Agent, please feel free to contact us.
Magnesium Ingot Introduction From the various metals that are used to make dies that magnesium is the most popular. Its qualities make it attractive for die-casters and other end-users. It is used to make sturdy and light aluminum-magnesium alloys.…
Market trend of ceramic sand green sand foundry The global market sales of…
What's Potassium stearate ? Potassium stearate may also be referred for its alias "potassium octadecanoate". White crystalline powder. It is soluble in hot water and insoluble in ether, chloroform or carbon disulfide. The aqueous solution tends to be…