U.S. natural gas futures rose about 5 percent to a near nine-week high as global energy prices surged on concerns over a pricing plan for energy exports, keeping U.S. LNG export demand near record highs. U.S. natural gas prices have risen despite forecasts of mild weather and lower-than-expected demand, which will allow utilities to fill up storage facilities next week. On Wednesday, Germany launched an emergency plan to manage gas supplies in Europe's largest economy. If natural gas supplies are interrupted or stopped, the German government could take unprecedented steps to limit electricity supply.
Affected by the increase in the price of natural gas, the price of the Zinc Stearate Emulsion,Overview of Zinc Stearate Emulsion,Application of Zinc Stearate Emulsion,Zinc stearate emulsion price,Zinc Stearate Emulsion Supplier will also increase.
Overview of Zinc Stearate Emulsion
The aqueous emulsion of zinc stearate is called zinc stearate emulsion.
Zinc stearate is an organic compound with the chemical formula C36H70O4Zn. White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot ethanol, benzene, toluene, turpentine and other organic solvents; acid decomposes into stearic acid and corresponding salts; fire danger under dry conditions, auto-ignition point 900 ℃; hygroscopic.
Mainly used as lubricant and release agent for styrene resin, phenolic resin and amine resin. At the same time, it also has the function of vulcanizing agent and softening agent in rubber. Zinc stearate can be used as heat stabilizer; lubricant; grease; accelerator; thickener, etc.
For example, it can be used as a heat stabilizer for PVC resins. It is used for general industrial transparent products; calcium soap can be used to make non-toxic products. Generally speaking, this product is used to make soft products, but in recent years, hard and transparent products such as mineral water bottles and water pipes have been used. This product is very Good lubricity, can improve scale precipitation, and can also be used as lubricant, mold release agent, paint smoothing agent, and coating additive.
Zinc stearate is probably the most commonly used binder in color cosmetic products such as loose powder or eye shadow. It provides very good adhesion, which means it helps the powder stick together in the pan and stick to the skin when applied.
Application of Zinc Stearate Emulsion
1. Mainly suitable for water-soluble alkyd, water-soluble polyurethane, water-soluble acrylic acid, acrylic emulsion and other systems. It is an excellent transparent putty filler, easy to grind and anti-sedimentation.
2. Water-based paint: used for high-quality water-based paint, with good transparency, fast defoaming, good stability, good anti-settling, fast drying, easy dispersion, easy wear, improve the surface hydrophobicity of the paint, and improve the feel of the paint film.
3. Water-based ink: economical, with good filling, stability, anti-settling, waterproof, can be used as a matting agent.
4. Textile products: It can be used as a glazing agent to improve the surface hydrophobicity.
5. Cosmetics: It can be used as a lubricant to improve the smoothness of the surface.
6. Paper industry: It can be used as a waterproof and anti-sticking agent, and it can be used as a waterproof coating on the surface of specific paper, thermal paper coated paper, self-adhesive paper, etc., with good lubrication and stability.
7. Grinding sandpaper: It can be used as a grinding aid to improve the wear resistance and water resistance of the grinding surface.
Zinc stearate emulsion price
The price of zinc stearate emulsion will change randomly with factors such as production cost, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate and supply and demand of zinc stearate emulsion. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Zinc Stearate Emulsion, please feel free to send an inquiry for the latest price of Zinc Stearate Emulsion.
Zinc Stearate Emulsion Supplier
As a global supplier of aqueous zinc stearate emulsions, Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced engineering materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including oxides, carbides, nitrides, single metals, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
Zinc Stearate Emulsion Properties
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
Zinc Stearate Emulsion Health & Safety Information
The resurgence of the global COVID-19 pandemic and the impact of the Russia-Ukraine conflict continued to cause high volatility in commodity prices. Stubbornly high inflation and rising commodity prices are likely to influence each other and thus push each other higher. The price of the Zinc Stearate Emulsion,Overview of Zinc Stearate Emulsion,Application of Zinc Stearate Emulsion,Zinc stearate emulsion price,Zinc Stearate Emulsion Supplier may not decrease significantly in the short term.
Molybdenum disulfide is the main component of molybdenite. Black solid powder with metallic luster.…
In terms of the adaptability of cement and concrete superplasticizer, the type and quality of concrete superplasticizer also play an important role. Therefore, concrete superplasticizers should be selected according to the adaptability to cement and…
Vanadium nitride is known as VN powder, it is an important vanadium alloy additive, and vanadium nitride is used in lithium electronic batteries and energy storage materials.…